Carmen is an exciting addition to our transitional range of designs within our collection. The aesthetic of the design creates a softer overall appearance, again characterised by soft feather filled arm cushions which rest against a lower more rounded arm profile. With the combination of winning fabrics and comfort it is easy to see why this model is in demand.
Well, firstly and most importantly, it’s been made in Great Britain.
So you know it’s the real deal.
This particular model is made up of the following…
- Frame: A traditional hard wood construction, pinned, screwed and glued.
- Arms: A rounded profile arm, upholstered with foam.
- Back: Hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam.
- Seat: Traditional sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam.
- Seat Cushions: High quality pro led twin density foam seat interior as standard for superior comfort.
- Back Cushions: Fibre filled back cushions are supplied in zipped cases.
- Armpads: Feather filled armpads supplied in zipped cases.
- Scatters: Feather filled scatters supplied in zipped cases, 2x per sofa.
- Feet: Solid wooden feet in a choice of 4 coloured finishes.