The Bedstead Shetland mattress has a single row of pocket springs and made with the wonderfully luxurious Shetland Wool upholstery making this a softer feel bedstead mattress. It is the first model in Vispring’s Shetland Wool Bedstead mattress range.
All Vispring Bedstead mattresses can be placed on Sprung or Non-Sprung bed bases. They can also be used on most bedsteads in the marketplace provided the gap between any wooden slats is not greater than 7cm. This is important as damage to your mattress could result.
A mattress support pad placed between wooden slats and the fine mattress fabric will protect the mattress and extend its life expectancy.
- 1.32mm Vanadium Steel Wire Mattress Springs
- 48mm Diameter Mattress Springs
- Calico Pocket covering on Mattress Springs
- Honeycomb Nested Mattress Springs
- Number of Pocket Springs in a 90cm (3ft) Single Mattress - 960
- Number of Pocket Springs in a 135cm (4’6”) Double Mattress - 1440
- Number of Pocket Springs in a 150cm (5ft) King Size Mattress - 1720
- Number of Pocket Springs in a 182cm (6ft) Super King Size Mattress - 2107
- 21cm Deep Mattress Border (Piping to Piping)
- 3 Rows of Hand Side Stitching on Side Border
- Mattress Tension – Soft (for people up to 11 Stone or 70kgs) in Weight
- Mattress Tension – Medium (for people 11 – 16 Stone or 70 - 102kgs) in Weight
- Mattress Tension – Firm (for people 16 – 20 Stone or 102 - 127kgs) in Weight
- Mattress Tension – Extra Firm (Only for people above 20 Stone or 127kgs) in Weight
- Dual Tension mattresses available on King Size and larger
|2'6 Small Single||75cm||23cm||190cm|
|4'0 Small Double||120cm||23cm||
|5'0 King Size||150cm||23cm||
|6'0 Super King||180cm||23cm||