Vispring’s entry level Bedstead mattress is called the Traditional Bedstead mattress. It has been a firm favourite for many years owing to its affordability. However, even though it is affordable it is still a true Vispring built without compromise resulting in a mattress with the build quality and comfort you would expect in any Vispring.
All Vispring Bedstead mattresses can be placed on Sprung or Non-Sprung bed bases. The important thing to remember is that if a slatted wooden base is used, the gap between each slat must not be larger than 7cms or damage to the mattress will result.
A mattress support pad placed between wooden slats and the fine mattress fabric will protect the mattress and extend its life expectancy.
- 1.52mm Vanadium Steel Wire Mattress Springs
- 56mm Diameter Mattress Springs
- Calico Pocket covering on Mattress Springs
- Honeycomb Nested Mattress Springs
- Number of Springs in a 90cm (3ft) Single Mattress - 665
- Number of Springs in a 135cm (4’6”) Double Mattress - 1050
- Number of Springs in a 150cm (5ft) King Size Mattress - 1254
- Number of Springs in a 182cm (6ft) Super King Size Mattress - 1558
- 21cm Deep Mattress Border (Piping to Piping)
- 2 Rows of Hand Side Stitching on Side Border
- Mattress Tension – Soft (for people up to 11 Stone or 70kgs) in Weight
- Mattress Tension – Medium (for people 11 – 16 Stone or 70 - 102kgs) in Weight
- Mattress Tension – Firm (for people 16 – 20 Stone or 102 - 127kgs) in Weight
- Mattress Tension – Extra Firm (Only for people above 20 Stone or 127kgs) in Weight
- Dual Tension mattresses available on King Size and larger
|2'6 Small Single||75cm||21cm||190cm|
|4'0 Small Double||120cm||21cm||
|5'0 King Size||150cm||21cm||
|6'0 Super King||180cm||21cm||